Staying Short AUDUSD, Looking to buy GBPJPY

09:46 |

I remain short the Australian Dollar against the US Dollar and will trail my stop lower. At the same time, I like looking at a GBPJPY-long position.
I first went long AUDUSD from two weeks ago from the $1.0430 mark and have kept my stop unchanged. I remain overall bearish, but I recognize that the pair could see an important short-term correction. I'll trail my stop to just above the $1.0270 mark; if we break higher I'll look for a better short entry higher.
I remain long USDJPY though I can't say I fully recommend joining me here: the pair seems incapable of holding gains. That said, USDJPY position remains in force as long as the pair trades above ¥76. Profit targets start at ¥80 on the USDJPY.
I'm most interested in a fresh GBPJPY-long position at these price levels. I go over the reasoning in my forex strategy outlook webinar as well as article.
I like buying against swing-lows of ¥125.15 and setting initial profit targets at most recent highs of ¥125.65. That implies the position remains valid at ¥125.40 or better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment