Commodity Chart Of The Day: Crude Oil

10:19 |




 Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it. I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.     
         
                                     Five out of the last 6 sessions, crude oil has traded higher. As of this post, April futures are $4 off their lows from last week. Prices are currently above their 18 day MA -- identified by the, To be continue CLICK FOLLOWING,,, http://seekingalpha.com/article/1266391-commodity-chart-of-the-day-crude-oil?source=yahoo 

2 comments:

Jorge said...

Thanks for nice blog. Due to poor performance of the stock market, there has been increased interest in Forex.
TraderVC Reviews

Juliana petar said...

The Original Forex Trading System: osprey fx login Is The Original Forex Trading System. It Is 100% Automated And Provides An Easy-to-follow Trading System. You Get Access To Real-time Signals, Proven Methods, And A Money-back Guarantee.

Post a Comment